If elected, I will always...
1. Put Americans first and represent the best interests of my constituents
2. Fight against liberal socialist policies including open borders and sanctuary cities, wealth redistribution, socialized medicine, and defunding law enforcement.
3. Support conservative economic policies by promoting lower taxes, responsible spending, and a balanced budget.
4. Fight to improve our education system and promote educational equality by supporting school choice, demanding an increase in resources for underserved communities and struggling schools, and working to empower local control by decentralizing school districts.
5. Work to lift Americans out of poverty by dismantling the liberal welfare state, reducing government dependency, and promoting the implementation of an individual empowerment program to increase investment in historically underserved communities, create more and better paying jobs, and provide training and support for those who leave welfare to join the workforce.
6. Work to preserve the current Medicare program for our senior citizens and support efforts to reduce healthcare costs through market mechanisms - price transparency, interstate insurance sales, increasing international drug imports, and reforming the private insurance industry. I will always work to protect those with preexisting conditions.
7. Work to promote equal rights and equal treatment under the law for all Americans.
8. Fight for election integrity and ensuring the votes of all Americans are protected.
9. Back the Blue, supporting our law enforcement officers and promoting law and order to ensure safe neighborhoods throughout the country.
10. Preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
... And I will never be influenced by the woke mob, stand down to the cancel culture, be intimidated by the violent left, be muted by political correctness, or fear standing up for the constitutional rights of all Americans.